Wednesday 8 January 2014

Which is the best institute to do PLC Training course in chennai

Which is the best institute to do PLC Training course in chennai ?

I D.Gideon Mathew Blesson have completed B.E. (EEE) and was wandering to join a good and a valuable course which will support my technical career in future. I got a call from this center and they informed me about the course and then when I joined the course, I was not hopeful how the industry will be and I finished the course, I got confidence and courage to fac the technical challenges of the today’s industry as this center gave me a change to groom my technical skills in PLC knowledge which will helps me to get into an industry and take over the industrial automation job. This center provides us good knowledge and teaching about PLC’s SCADA and how to interface these two and teaching methology of the staffs are really good and they are so patient towards the students, in spite of the repeated questions raised by the students in same topic. The staffs kindly and patiently answer them and on the whole the center gives us good environment and knowledge about the subject with good equipment and give us or train to do real time projects also.

MORE DETAILS., click here
Wiztech Automation Solutions Pvt., Ltd.,
Ph: 9940426826, 044-26209369.
#102, ‘w’ block, anna nagar round-tanna, near indian bank, chennai-600040, tamilnadu, india.

No comments:

Post a Comment