Wednesday 8 January 2014

Please suggest some of the best training centers for PLC Training & Embedded training in chennai

Please suggest some of the best training centers for PLC Training & Embedded training in chennai ?

I am Priyadharshini doing B.E, EEE final year in Bhajrang engineering college. I have completed Embedded course in WIZTECH AUTOMATION. I came to know about this institute through my friend.Being an engineering student i have time only on Sundays to attend this class. I am very lucky to have experience in this class because, we can learn here even for 6hours a day there is no strict time limit. The teachers here have helped me a lot to each & every concept about (8051, PIC, AVR , ARM, RTOS) clearly. This would inspired me to do mini project here itself. And i gained practical experience which is very useful. Teachers are very friendly and co-operative so that i cleared my doubts without any hesitation. Now am very much confidence to face interviews because, they taught us in that way. I can assure you my friends that, this is the best place to gain experience in whatever course you choose. They do offer for campus interviews.

MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE.,
Wiztech Automation Solutions Pvt., Ltd.,
Ph: 9940426826, 044-26209369.
#102, ‘w’ block, anna nagar round-tanna, near indian bank, chennai-600040, tamilnadu, india.

No comments:

Post a Comment